Oblique-Twist Triceps Push-Up
Targets triceps, obliques, and outer thighs
- Lie on mat on your right side, hug rib cage with right arm, and place left hand on floor in front of right shoulder. Bend right leg behind you and lift left leg a few inches to hip level, toes pointed.
- Press through left palm to lift torso off floor until left arm is nearly fully extended. Simultaneously raise left leg as high as you can.
- Lower to start.
- Do 20 reps, switch sides and repeat. Do 2 sets
- comfortableandfit reblogged this from thehealthystrawberry
- thirtydayshredd reblogged this from midgetswhofidget
- charzillarawr likes this
- runnerbunny likes this
- healthyhappykimberly likes this
- peanutbutterandjennelly likes this
- anishaaa4231 likes this
- my-perfectly-wild-heart likes this
- thehealthystrawberry likes this
- yumibabex likes this
- wackasssteph likes this
- binibiningkate likes this
- paleimitation likes this
- redgeorgiapeach likes this
- leganharas likes this
- fitandfreshh likes this